Wikabani Fashions is a leading one-stop-shop for complete Women’s fashion, shoes, bags, and accessories. Birthed by the Founder, Mrs. Kemi Animashaun. It started slowly in 1995 as a small business sourcing fabrics locally and producing them into garments and sold to friends and families from home. This production was done patronizing local tailors.
Currently, Wikabani produces both locally and abroad and we are glad to say 90% of materials for our local products are still sourced locally and the remainder abroad. Our local production is done by our team of workers from our production place in Lagos, Nigeria since April 2019.
About the Role
We’re searching for Sales Executives to join our team – friendly and eager to learn is what we are looking for! As a Sales Executive, you’re an important part of our team and take pride in the brand to deliver a great shopping experience for our customers. You will support your team to drive results, deliver best-in-class service and educate customers on our products. You enjoy a fast-paced environment and have a customer-first mindset.
Health and safety are our top priority and we are committed to evolving our health and safety practices to keep our teams, customers and communities at the core of every decision we make. We’re taking care by requiring employees who are not fully vaccinated to wear masks and recommending our customers do the same. Employees who are fully vaccinated may choose to wear masks, depending on their comfort level. In addition, increased cleaning and sanitation efforts and physical distancing guides.
What you’ll do
- Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
- Support sales floor, fitting room, cash wrap, back of house, as required.
- Handle all customer interactions including potential issues and returns courteously and professionally.
Who you are
- You’re able to work shifts that meet the needs of the business; flexible and/or consistent scheduling may be available.
- You act in line with our values and guiding principles.
- You are open to feedback, communicate well and take action as required.
- You’re able to learn and utilize technology.
- You’re able to maneuver around sales floor, stockroom, office and lift up to 30 lbs., with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Benefits at Wikabani
- Our Employees are entitled to a 14 days annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Employees get a One day off our of seven days a week
- Employee Pension scheme
- Payee Scheme and more